Sunday, August 05, 2007

Yesterday was great, though we did'nt go for the NDP preview.
Prepared and went down AMK to meet Aaron.
He was playin Daytona when I reached Jubilee.
And I called him ..
Me: Where're you? I'm at Jubilee already!
Aaron: I'm also at Jubilee, how come I don't see you!?
Me: Outside Mos burger.
Aaron: I'm also outside!
Me: Come over to the ATM machine.
Aaron: I'm already there!
Me: Seriously, where're you?!
He laughed then he ran over from Funland.
Then we went to Cafe Galilee, full.
So walked over to Pizza hut for drinks.
Walked over to Funland to pool.
Saw my Xiaosxz excludin' Denise, Jianan & Wengchew.
Soon, everyone came then lepak.
Took neoprints at Hub.
Went to catch Secret, it was dead good.
Though a lil' complicatin!
After movie, went to have late night supper.
The damn pork porridge.
The uncle added raw egg into all our porridge.
We were supposed to mixed it into our porridge.
But Chloe told me to taste the egg whole.
Tried a lil' and then we headed to LAN @ WWW.
Had a really bad stomach ache.
Painful till I even wanted to go use a public toilet.
But no one wanted to go with me, so I wanted to go home.
But after a fag, everything felt really better.
Continued CS-ing till 6am.
Then cabbed home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home